Kelas Inpirasi Jakarta 2017

Such a precious day spent with kids from SD Lagoa and hundreds of amazing volunteers from all over Indonesia. We shared about our career to the children, I taught them how to design shoes, and played several games with them. It felt so wonderful when I saw the children said "I want to continue to design more shoes at home" with a huge smile on their face.. It just gave me so much joy by being able to encourage the children to do something positive. I hope they can continue to do anything they love and become successful in the future. Every child is a blessing. They are special in their own unique ways. Such an unforgettable day that I would love to do over and over again. I gained so much more inspiration than I could ever give to you all. You guys inspired me more than I ever expected. Thank you all for that.































Comments

Popular Posts